Our Cookies Policy
At WealtMark, we’re strongly committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
What Information Do We Collect?
WealthMark (“WealthMark”, “we” or “us”) collects
- (a) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via email;
- (b) aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit;
- (c) information given by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations); and
- (d) information related to your use of the Website and/or the mobile application, including IP address, Device ID, geographic location, and date and time of your request;
- (e) any other information that you might provide voluntarily. We might also collect your email address and your Wallet ID if you decide to participate to one of our campaigns.
How Do We Use the Information?
WealthMark uses collected information for the following purposes:
- i. To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract such as processing your registration on our Website or sending you information about changes to our terms or policies;
- ii. Where it is necessary for purposes which are in WealthMark’s legitimate interests such as
(a) to provide the information or content you have requested;
(b) to contact you about our programs, products, features or services;
(c) to improve our services and for internal business purposes such as identification and authentication or customer service, portfolio tracking and user preference syncing between devices;
(d) to ensure the security of our Website, by trying to prevent unauthorized or malicious activities;
(f) to help other organizations (such as copyright owners) to enforce their rights; and
(g) to tailor content, advertisements, and offers for you or for other purposes disclosed at the time of collection.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing information about our programs, products, features or services, you can opt-out of marketing communications.
- Where you give us consent, such as
(a) where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent, including alerts via mobile push notifications;
(b) where you give us consent to place cookies and to use similar technologies; and
(c) on other occasions where we ask you for consent, for any other purpose that might arise.
- iii. Where we are legally required to do so. We may also provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the Website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not sell your personal data to other organizations for commercial purposes. We also only share your personal information to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- I. It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- III. We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- V. We may aggregate, anonymize, and publish data for statistical and research purposes only. For example, we may compile and share information related to the popularity of certain products tracked by users. In any such instance, the information will not be able to be traced back to any individual.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. We ensure that our Website is protected by reasonable security measures afforded by current technology, and that all our data hosts and servers are similarly protected by such security measures, including but not limited to firewalls. We strongly advise you to change your password frequently and not to use the same password for different websites.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. Children aged 17 or younger should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the WealthMark service, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old.
EU and EEA Users’ Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you generally have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We briefly describe these rights below:
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended, deleted or restricted. In certain instances, you may have the right to the portability of your data. You can also ask us not to send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving e-mail newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those e-mails. Transactional account messages will be unaffected even if you opt out from marketing communications.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority, although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal data.
Your California Privacy Rights
- Deny access to our Services;
- Charge a different rate for the use of our Services; or
- Provide a different quality of service.
WealthMark may periodically update this policy as deemed necessary. You may access this Policy at any time through our website.
Effective Date: January 01, 2022.